Adult and Child (for children aged 2 - 3 years)
Providing a structured programme through play, where the teacher communicates through the adult, teaching the child to accomplish the gross motor skills involved in basic kick and arm movements and basic watermanship skills.
Lessons will be available year round with payment made by easy direct debit payment, spreading the cost over the year. Parents will also have access to a secure online portal where their child’s progress can be monitored.
For all children enrolled in the programme, free swimming during available public and family sessions is included in the monthly fee, as well as free certificate for every swimming level successfully completed.
- A minimum of 45 lessons per year
- Continuous lessons during holidays
- Free aquatics membership for every child
- Easy direct debit payment method with the cost of lessons spread throughout the year
- Seamless pathway through class levels
- No need to queue to re-book
- Regular feedback of progress through our home portal system
- Free certificates for every swimming level
Where and when
Adult and child lessons currently run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings plus Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in the 25m pool.
£23.00 per month via direct debit
To register your interest for Adult and Child lessons please click here.