Wee Swimmers (from 3 years of age)
Our Pre School (Wee Swimmers) programme is specially designed to introduce children (from 3 years of age) to the water in a fun, safe and effective way. Operating within small groups, the Wee Swimmers programme at ASV allows our instructors to work effectively with the group without the parent/guardian being present in the water.
These classes develop and progress water confidence, establish an understanding of core aquatic skills and encourage independent movement and skills through self-discovery, songs and use of equipment. Levels are also designed to allow swimmers when they reach school age to move into the Junior Learn to Swim pathway.
Lessons are available year-round with payment made by easy direct debit payment, spreading the cost over the year.
Parents will also have access to a secure online portal where their child’s progress can be monitored.
For all children enrolled in the programme, free swimming during available public and family sessions is included in the monthly fee.
- A minimum of 45 lessons per year
- Continuous lessons during holidays
- Free aquatics membership for every child
- Easy direct debit payment method with the cost of lessons spread throughout the year
- Seamless pathway through class levels
- No need to queue to re-book
- Regular feedback of progress through our home portal system
Where and when
Lessons run on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday morning, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning (during school hours).
£23.00 per month via direct debit.
To register your interest for Pre-School Learn to Swim please click here.