I am a member - what should I expect when visiting ASV for a swim?
Before you swim, you will first need to;
- Pre-book your lane using our online booking system
- Arrive ‘beach style’ — this means coming to ASV with your swimming costume already on under clothing. Cubicles will be available to remove outdoor clothing
By arriving in ‘beach style’, this means customers will spend less time in the cubicles and they will have more time to swim.
- We encourage swimmers to to shower directly before leaving home. Showers will be available at the pool for pre and post swim rinse
- Face coverings should be worn before and after activity or when in non-playing areas of the facility e.g. reception, corridors etc.
- Use the hand sanitisers located at the Aquatics Reception when arriving at ASV.
- Follow the one-way system into the changing rooms
- Maintain appropriate social distancing within the changing rooms
During your swim;
- Maximum of 4 swimmers allowed per lane
- You must swim clockwise in the lane
After your swim;
- We would encourage you to shower at home, but if need be have a quick rinse in the showers
- Get changed in the cubicles as quickly as you can
- Hairdryers and costume dryers will not be available to use
- Leave the changing rooms following the one way system
- Face coverings should be worn after your swim or when in non-playing areas of the facility e.g. reception, corridors etc.
By submitting your email address above, you agree to receiving Aberdeen Sports Village news and offers by email. You can choose to stop receiving these notifications at any time in the future.