- All customers are asked to enter the facility via the Aquatics Centre Reception. You cannot arrive any more than 10 minutes late to your booking, otherwise you will be refused entry.
- To get to your activity, you must:
- Wear your face covering in the non-sporting areas (i.e. the bridge, receptions, etc.)
- Stick to the left hand side
- If your activity is held in the Aquatics Centre, you will leave by:
- Sticking to the left hand side
- Heading out through the Aquatics Centre Reception
- If your activity is held in the Sports Centre such as a gym session or exercise class, then you must:
- Enter through the Aquatics Centre Reception
- Stick to the left hand side and head to your activity via the stairs or elevator in the Aquatics Centre Reception
- Leave via the Sports Centre Reception
View our induction videos
Please remember your face covering!
We are asking all visitors to ensure they wear a face covering in all non-sporting areas.
By submitting your email address above, you agree to receiving Aberdeen Sports Village news and offers by email. You can choose to stop receiving these notifications at any time in the future.