Join our team of volunteers
Here at Aberdeen Sports Village we are extremely proud of our volunteers, so why not join today?
What can you get out of it?
- Volunteering is a great way of building your CV with experience in different roles relation to Events and Sports Management whilst working in an exciting team environment.
- We have an incredible varied lineup of events coming our way in the next 12 months allowing you to work with young people, people with disabilities or older people.
- Our volunteers are on the front line making a valuable contribution to the surrounding community and can take away many transferable skills that employers may look for in the future.
- Above all though, we want you to have fun so if this interests you get in touch now!
Do I need any qualifications to apply?
- Don't worry, all training necessary to the role will be provided.
- We are seeking friendly, dynamic, inspiring and positive individuals to help us so as long as you have an interest in sport, enjoy making people happy, and an enthusiasm to be the best, then we want to hear from you.
By submitting your email address above, you agree to receiving Aberdeen Sports Village news and offers by email. You can choose to stop receiving these notifications at any time in the future.