Swimming Lessons for all ages!
Our Learn to Swim programme offers something for all ages and abilities from 3 months upwards. With smaller class sizes and a unique moveable floor to optimise learning and development, along with highly qualified coaches, children will develop their confidence, skills, and technique in a motivating and encouraging environment.
The new National Framework for Swimming was launched to provide opportunities for anyone to participate in any aquatic discipline they choose, at whatever level they aspire to.
Intensive Learn to Swim over the school holidays!
Over the summer holidays ASV are running intensive learn to swim lessons.
Lessons will run from Monday to Friday at various times and are only available to swimmers who are already attending primary school or due to start primary one in August.
Lessons will take place for the following levels:
- Swim Skills 1 Red (equivalent to Sport Aberdeen Swim Skills 1A / Aberdeenshire Council Level 1 lessons)
- Swim Skills 1 Amber/Green (equivalent to Sport Aberdeen Swim Skills 1B / Aberdeenshire Council Level 2 lessons)
- Swim Skills 2 Amber (equivalent to Sport Aberdeen Swim Skills 2A / Aberdeenshire Council Level 3 lessons)
- Swim Skills 3 Green (equivalent to Sport Aberdeen Swim Skills 2G / Aberdeenshire Council Level 4 lessons)
- Swim Skills 3(equivalent to Sport Aberdeen Swim Skills 3 / Aberdeenshire Council Level 5 lessons)
- Swim Skills 4(equivalent to Sport Aberdeen Swim Skills 4 / Aberdeenshire Council Level 6 lessons)
The cost is £40 for the week