National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
The National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) with AED is an excellent starting point for anyone looking for a career in the leisure industry. This theory and pool-based course is a minimum of 37.5 hours, followed by a practical assessment on pool lifeguard theory, rescue, first aid and CPR.
18th August - 2nd September
RLSS (Generation 10) National Pool Lifeguard Qualification with AED
- Friday 18th August 1700 - 2200
- Saturday 19th August 0900 - 1700
- Sunday 20th August 0900 - 1700
- Friday 25th August 1700 - 2200
- Saturday 26th August 0900 - 1700
- Sunday 27th August 0900 - 1700
- Friday 1st September 1700 - 2200
- Saturday 2nd September - assessment day - time to be confirmed
No lunch is provided but there is an on-site cafe at ASV.